Monday, July 18, 2011

Guest Bedroom: Creating a Happy Place

I wanted to show everyone how my guest bedroom project turned out. This is one of my favorite rooms because my mom sewed the pillows for me and I picked out the wall color myself and painted it! The bedroom has a totally different feel now. Before I avoided this room and now I walk in just to take a peek! I wish I had a before picture but at least you can see it now!






I looked and looked for the right fabric and when I found the floral fabric in a store in Thomasville it just jumped out a me. I created the entire room design around this fabric. I found the lamps at TJ Maxx and I think they match perfect. The painting is one of my favorite things and it is painted by a local artist, Lisa Lanier.




I moved the mirror that was in my foyer to this room and I like it here so much better.









1 comment: