Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Coaster Project!

I have almost completed my Coaster project. I was super excited to make these cool coasters using scrapbooking paper and tile. The project is super easy and I think these in sets of 4 will make great Christmas gifts. I bought some fun yarn to tie each set and will put on a coordinating gift tag made with the extra paper. Yay for pre-Christmas craft time!
Coasters designs:
These patterns are my favorite!
I designed these with my sister in mind because she loves purple.
These are my "man" design.
These are the more traditional design with the black and white. The butterflies were chosen with my Grandma in mind, she loves them!
I will try to post some pictures of the completed, wrapped coasters.

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of Kimmee craft time!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Kim! Did you just use pieces of tile and put felt on the bottom? I need a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great!! Very anthro looking!!

    ReplyDelete