Sunday, July 25, 2010

We're BACK (with lots of pictures)



I fell asleep at the wheel of my blog! (crap) I was pumped to get started on here, but then Kim and I just got swarmed with things to do. Luckily, we have had a lot of fun things to do: 5k run, lake time, wake surfing, 4th of July food and fireworks, Meredith and J-Rob's wedding in Atlanta, and my brother Alex's wedding in Newport, RI. I want to get back to the house updates, but I also want to do a run down of what the Campbell's have been up to. So, before I post more house updates here are some pictures from the past few weeks of fun:



Pre and Post 5k photos, Lake Blackshear


















Kim and I each getting extreme on the lake wakesurfing!




Dancing on the pontoon ( trying to learn how to DOUGIE) on the way to Cypress Grill


"Teach me how to Dougie"






Kim's buddies for the 4th weekend, Bear and Murphy. She was obsessed!















Kim and I admiring the awesome fireworks on the South end of the lake.




















WEDDING in ATLANTA




















Meredith and J-Rob get married in Atlanta. Beautiful wedding and reception.
Meredith, I wanted to note that I was the one who ate all of the bacon
in the buffet line at the reception. very tasty
But really, food was awesome, and The Grapevine was grooving. Ya'll looked great!

(And Ryals gave us all a good scare while down on his knee !!!)



All the pretty ladies!




NEWPORT!!!
On to Newport, RI for my brother's wedding. Kim and I's first trip to the New England coast, a place rich in American history, incredible seafood, amazing yachts, and beautiful settings on the water! Well, Kim and I skipped that stuff and went straight to the arcade to rack up on tickets. (I won the hammer game pictured below, Kimmy is the SkiBall champion of the world!!)























Kim is enjoying sailing!!

The rehearsal dinner was on a monster sail boat named Arabella, adding to the nautical theme of the weekend.










We do it REAL BIG!













Alex drinking, and Meredith cracking jokes while we were giving toasts in the cabin of the boat.

Its amazing how we had over 100 people on that boat, and even more amazing was the amount of alcohol consumed by those 100+ people. This was a highlight of the weekend.








Wedding day has arrived. Lobster, boats, dancing and tying the knot. Plus a performance by the Rambling Campbells (a.k.a. me and my bros' imaginary band) giving New England a little taste of some Southern boys!!!


getting Alex shined up and handsome
groosmen aboard the Bertha Lousie, boating to the wedding
her comes the bride on her father's sailboat
dad and my nephew Luke trying to figure something out


Me and my baby

Meredith arriving

L to R, bro Dexter, sis Lisa, Alex, cousin Emily, bro Michael, cousin Lindsey, me, cousin Callie

Happy Couple


Put your hands up!


Blue Hydrangeas everywhere, if its not the state flower of Rhode Island, I am asking for a re-vote on that. These flowers were all over town, and obviously at this wedding!!









Mikey time to get crackin!!

Waiting patiently for Lobster

Kim making observations about Naragansett Bay


Lobster Fest has nothing on this feast

One Please!

Thats what she said....

Luke giving this girl the business about coloring

Diva


Why isn't it moving?

Cuttin Rugs Baby!!!

Sweet Home Alabama, git-r-dun.

No comments:

Post a Comment